Combat Arms League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The main forum that hosts the Combat Arms Olympics and other CA related events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arms' Horrible Condition

Go down 
2 posters

Are you playing combat arms?
yes
Combat Arms' Horrible Condition I_vote_lcap0%Combat Arms' Horrible Condition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Combat Arms' Horrible Condition I_vote_lcap0%Combat Arms' Horrible Condition I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
little bit
 0% [ 0 ]
everyday
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bogey

Combat Arms' Horrible Condition Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms' Horrible Condition   Combat Arms' Horrible Condition EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm

We are all probably aware of how the hackers are going mad in CA, the game is literally unplayable at certain times of the day. I was overwhelmed by the amount of cheaters so I decided to leave the game for a while, or until things get better. I needed to save space on my cramped hard drive so I just toally uninstalled the game. But don't worry, when the real events start, I'll reinstall and try my best to be there:-) Are you still fighting the hackers and the lag of CA? You should take a break with me in AVA, its a pretty cool alternative to CA and it has less hackers.
Back to top Go down
CodeRedWP
Admin

Combat Arms' Horrible Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms' Horrible Condition   Combat Arms' Horrible Condition EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm

what does AVA stand for?
Back to top Go down
https://caleague.iftopic.com

Combat Arms' Horrible Condition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms League :: OLYMPICS :: Discussion-
Jump to: